Ready To Order: Bistro Tables
Our sheet metals are wrapped around a high-quality plywood substrate, which is built in-house. Corner seams are hand-soldered, rivets are individually hammered, and finishes are applied by hand. Zinc is non-porous, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and a living metal so it will patina and age over time and with use. While you can choose a base from our selection, the tops are easy to attach to any base that fits the room aesthetic. To order, follow the easy steps below!
Choose Your Size and Shape
Choose Your Rivet Details
Choose Your Finish
Choose Your Base
*The bistro table photos above are renderings and not meant to represent the finished product.
Your Zinc Table Top
Once you choose an option from each drop-down below, your selections will generate an image of your tabletop. If you are a designer or architect, please contact us about a trade discount.
- Edge height is 1.5″ on all table tops.
- If you choose a top with a seam, seams will divide the longest side. For example, a 30×60″ table will have a seam dividing it into two 30×30″ halves.
- Rivets along the center seam are spaced 1/4″ from both sides of the seam and occur approximately every 1.5″ down the seam.
- Rivets on the side edge of the tops are spaced 1/4″ from each end and are spaced approximately every 1.5″ down the length of the edge.
After you have placed your online order, you will receive an email confirmation. Our lead times are as follows:
- Orders of 1-10 table tops will ship in 4-6 weeks
- Orders of 10-20 table tops will ship in 6-8 weeks
- For over 20 table tops, please contact us directly for a project specific delivery date
- If you have an expedited order, please call us and we will do our best to work within your timeline.
Shipping is free within the continental United States. Your table order will be sent in a custom made crate to fit your order. Table Bases are shipped separately.
Our bistro tables develop a rich patina over time and with use. Darker finishes will accentuate the natural markings that occur in the metals we use. We recommend lighter finishes (Claire) for commercial spaces.
Tops can be cleaned with warm water and a mild cleanser. Do not use products containing bleach or ammonia. You can download our care sheet here.
You can order table tops alone or pair them with heavy-duty cast iron bases. The tops are easy to attach to any base. When ordering a La Bastille base, we include the fasteners required to install the base to the top.
If you have any questions or would like a sample of finish swatches, feel free to contact us here. If you are a designer or architect and a member of Material Bank, you can also order samples here.